photo home-56.png photo about-48.png photo perfect-reads.png photo networks.png photo contact-47.png photo videos-4.png

Friday, January 13, 2012

Favorite Things



Since it's a new year, I've been trying to organize everything!  My closest, my drawers, my pantry.  My bestie, Ashley gave me this CUTE Farmer's Egg Crate from Anthropologie for Christmas.  Although I think it so cute to hold eggs in your refrigerator (and may purchase another for that) I needed another organizer for my earrings, so voila...


This makes me happy every time I open my drawer and choose which earrings to wear.  Thanks Ashel!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you like it! I should have bought myself one when I bought yours, I may just need to bite the bullet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I have the exact same one in my fridge now. I find I use eggs a lot faster when I can see them now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to confess, I went out this weekend and bought another one for my fridge too! I love it and you are right, every time I open the fridge now, I want to use eggs!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K