photo home-56.png photo about-48.png photo perfect-reads.png photo networks.png photo contact-47.png photo videos-4.png

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fredericksburg Girls Weekend in Pictures

Two weekends ago, I went to Fredericksburg for a weekend getaway with the wonderful ladies that I met while volunteering in the tea room for the Junior League of Houston.  We ate, drank, and laughed...a lot!  I'm so thankful to have these girls in my life!

All 9 of us at Becker Vineyards

Sara & Me

My roomie, Sarah and Me

At our beautiful house, The Red Stairs.  Best house in Fredericksburg!  We will be back.  4 bedroom, 4 bath, huge porch = Heaven!





Silly late at night.  I was getting rid of my hiccups by drinking water upside down.

And Shannon was explaining why this works

Our 3 pregnant gals Ashley, Sarah and Erin
Cheers!  Can't wait for next year's trip...

2 comments:

  1. how fun is this! Do you have a "follow me" section? I didnt see it, I would love to add you to my blog viewing! I was in JL for a year but just couldnt do it after the 1st year. Maybe again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I just re-added my "follow me" section. It was acting up, but seems to be back on track! I love your blog and it's always fun to follow fellow Houstonians. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site Design by Fabulous K