photo home-56.png photo about-48.png photo perfect-reads.png photo networks.png photo contact-47.png photo videos-4.png

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jenni + Chris Wedding Weekend

Jason and I had a busy weekend (2 weekends ago) celebrating the marriage of our two friends Jenni & Chris! 

Chris and Jason grew up together in Corsicana and are still best buds.  We were so happy when Chris moved to Houston a few years ago. 

Jenni and I used to work together at the HBU (neither one of us are there anymore!).

Jenni and Chris met at the rodeo cookoff a few years ago (exactly one year after Jason and I met at the same rodeo cookoff...whoa!!).  The day after they met, Chris called me and Jason saying that he met a girl that I work with and asked if I would help connect them.  That next day I ran into Jenni, brought up Chris and asked if I could give him her email address...the rest is history! 

Friday night we attended their Welcome Dinner "Fiesta' at the Woodlands Resort & Conference Center.  It was great to connect with friends we hadn't seen in a while, the food was awesome and the bride and groom looked happy and relaxed.  Too bad this is the only picture I took of the entire evening!   



Saturday the boys golfed and I got a much needed haircut.  The weather was beautiful and we were all ready for the wedding at 6pm outside on the Forest Deck at the Woodlands Resort.  Jason was an usher and didn't trip once (except for after the wedding which doesn't count).

Jenni looked beautiful and Chris looked handsome.  The ceremony was gorgeous and sweet.
(Some of these pics were taken by friends and pulled off FB...gotta give credit!)



The cake was sooo yummy! 

My handsome husband and me

Jeff and Jason back together!  These boys lived together when J and I started dating.  We miss having Jeff in Houston.

Lindsey Jo and me


Great toast Cory!


My favorite part was the game they played at the ceremony

And then the dancing started...

I wanted to show you Jenni's two beautiful dresses since I didn't get any pics of her in the second dress, I pulled these from her gorgeous bridal portraits by Mia Bella Photography:

Ceremony Dress and veil


Reception Dress and hair piece


Congratulations Jenni & Chris!!!  We are so happy for you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K