photo home-56.png photo about-48.png photo perfect-reads.png photo networks.png photo contact-47.png photo videos-4.png

Friday, June 26, 2009

Go Jason!

Jason and I went to Hotel ZaZa last night for Jason's induction into MPI's Houston Chapter Board of Directors as President Elect. MPI stands for Meeting Planners International for those of us not in the hospitality biz. I was super excited not only because I am so proud of my hubby, but because I had never been to ZaZa. I usually have class at these events so I never get to go support J at these things...it was a treat!



The cool centerpieces designed by Let It Fly Events...



Shout out to La Torretta Del Lago - Jason's resort!


And there is Jason up on stage taking his oath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K