photo home-56.png photo about-48.png photo perfect-reads.png photo networks.png photo contact-47.png photo videos-4.png

Monday, March 9, 2009

Engagement Pics - Our Friends!

To keep the engagement pic theme going, I wanted to feature my favorite engagement pictures from our friends! Congratulations to all of our friends who recently got married or are about to. We love you guys! Enjoy.

Roni and Andy - Married May 2008
Andy is Jason's good friend from Corsicana. They are such a fun couple to hang out with!






Ashley and Wentzel - Married November 2008
Ashley and I met at work, but have since become great friends! We spend just about every waking hour together as we are both in the same MBA program together. We are constantly amazed at how similar Jason and Wentzel are!






Lindsey and Jody - To be married July 11, 2009
Jody is Jason's great friend from Corsicana. He and Lindsey were set up on a blind date and the rest is history! The first time I met Lindsey, I knew we would get along because as soon as we sat down for dinner-she looked at the dessert menu-that's my kinda girl! We are so excited for their upcoming wedding!!!







To our other friends who are getting married soon-send me your engagement pics so I can feature them...John and Carol, Erin and Ross, Lauryn and Rob, and Laura and Craig...that means you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site Design by Fabulous K